Love St Margarets
Hope you’re enjoying your Saturday and the first day of a 3 day weekend! It’s just a shame it’s so drizzly and cold… Today’s #SaturdayShopping is dedicated to shops in St Margarets for those interested in finding hidden gems off the beaten track…
St Margarets is a beautiful little community situated a mile from Richmond-on-Thames. It is full of lovely delis, boutiques and pubs…
- Dolly Rock Boutique – A fabulous new addition to St Margarets. Pop into 14 Crown Road for head to toe styling.
- Zoran’s Delicatessen – A delicious deli at 10 Crown Road serving great coffee and Italian eats.
- Taylor’d Lighting & Interiors – Be enlightened with a visit to this beautiful lighting shop at 141 St Margarets Road.
- Vertigo Hair – An @Aveda salon at 120 St Margarets Road where Pete and the stylists will look after you in style.
- Denham & Finney – A beautiful shop at 149 St Margarets Road, full of gifts and homeware ideas to inspire.
5 enticing reasons to visit pretty St Margarets. Why not pop along on Sunday 3 June for the Jubilee Street Party and see for yourself? G x