Happy #ThursdayFriday! Today’s 5-a-day features different national foods in London. Thanks to @rappinjap for the great recommendations.
- Yalla Yalla on Green’s Court, tucked away off Brewer Street, Soho – Highly acclaimed Lebanese resto.
- Song Que on Kingsland, nr Hoxton – @TimeOutLondon also rate it one of best Vietnamese in London & great value.
- Tayyabs, Fieldgate St, nr Aldgate East – Delicious Pakistani food + low cost = long queue down Whitechapel!
- Nara on D’Arblay St, Soho – Authentic Korean cuisine & excellent value. Great service but lacks a bit of style.
- Bincho Yakitori on Old Compton Street, Soho – Robatayaki Japanese. Skewers of meat, fish and veg. Nice sake too.
5 deliciously different places to eat in London, without breaking the bank, but which will sit at the Top Table in today’s #GTopSpot?