It’s #WellbeingWednesday & downhill to the bank holiday!
I’m dedicating today to my 5 top tips for getting bikini-ready for summer…
- Kick-start the day with porridge & blueberries for a slow release of energy throughout the day & your RDA of antioxidants & fibre.
- Run at least 3 times a week for great all-over exercise. Not only is it free, it’s good therapy after a stressful day in the office!
- Combine running with plenty of good stretching plus 5 reps of 20 sit-ups & 5 reps of 10 press-ups daily, for toned tummy & arms.
- Snack on pistachios or almonds – for protein, fibre & other vitamins & minerals while lower in calories & fat than other nuts.
- Drink peppermint tea for its healing & calming digestive properties & it’s good for the skin too. Give up alcohol during the week?!!
5 simple steps to getting into shape & ready for one of the beautiful bikinis I featured on Saturday. Now all we need is the sunshine! G x