I’ve just booked flights to Edinburgh for my cousin’s wedding & it made me think about some of the city breaks I’ve taken recently… So today’s #ThursdayFriday features 5 of my fave city breaks. Maybe this will inspire your plans for the upcoming bank holiday weekends?
- Paris – Had fabulous w/e here in March. Stayed in 15th arrondissement near Place Cambronne. Visit the beautiful @MaisonLaduree.
- Barcelona – Wonderful city for culture, shopping, eating & drinking. Eat at Torre d’Alta Mar – Incredible views.
- Valencia – One of the best weekends EVER watching F1 & partying at @AmberLoungeLtd. Beautiful views at @GrupoElAlto’s Mar de Bamboo.
- Istanbul – Spent Easter here last year. Spectacular city on beautiful Bosphorous. Visit Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque & Grand Bazaar.
- Edinburgh – Love a cocktail at @HN_Edinburgh’s 4th floor after hard day’s shopping. Eat at The Witchery.
5 beautiful cities, each with their own unique charm but which will gain the #GTopSpot in Ginger’s Guide to Top City Breaks?
Valencia is today’s #ThursdayFriday #GTopSpot winner for an amazing weekend of catamarans, paella, dancing & F1 – all with fab friends. G x