Evening! I might just be back from holiday but I’m already thinking about planning the next one…
Continuing the theme of ‘activity-based’ holidays, today’s
#ThursdayFriday column features 5 alternative action holidays to skiing.
- Trail Running – After my 1st trail in Paris
@FitchickTori has recommended the Ice Trail Tarentaise in the Alps .
- Biking – Discover Verbier on a bike this summer with Lucy & Phil from Bike Verbier – Green is the new white!
- Walking – See stunning Scotland on the West Highland Way with
@macsadventure – 95 miles over mountains & lochs.
- Surfing – Visit Ericeira, Portugal’s surf capital & a pretty fishing town – Good for beginners & experts alike.
- Yoga – For a more spiritual holiday, opt for a relaxing yoga retreat with Ashiyana Yoga in beautiful North Goa.
5 stunning locations & very different activity-based holidays to dream about… but which will be crowned King of the Mountain today?
#ThursdayFriday #GTopSpot goes to #5 Ashiyana Yoga in Goa. I’ve always wanted to visit India & this sounds like pure bliss… G x