Easter is fast approaching & I’m in the midst of planning my next ski trip out to Verbier with friends (while visiting family). The ski conditions this season have been incredible, so now’s the time to get booking that last minute ski trip for Easter.
Here’s my #ThursdayFriday pick of 5 of the best places to go skiing depending on what it is you’re looking for…
- Verbier, Switzerland – Famous for its vast and varied on & off-piste options but also renowned for fab nightlife.
- 3 Valleys, France – Courchevel is playground for super-rich. Good facilities. Meribel suitable for intermediates.
- St Anton, Austria – Home to the best après-ski in Alps. The Mooserwirt is wild. Also good off-piste skiing.
- Chamonix, France – Only for advanced & hard-core. Terrain & spectacular scenery make it perfect for ski-touring.
- Whistler, Canada – Further afield but superb variety of terrain & controlled off-piste skiing. Big on service.
Well this is a mountainous decision but my
#ThursdayFriday #GTopSpot goes to #1 Verbier, Switzerland for skiing, apres & family (who live there!).
Shout out to www.brambleski.co.uk for those looking for luxurious chalets with first-class skiing and service in Verbier and St Anton. G x