So has your Sunday been a day of rest? Not for me! Up too early for a long training run & managed to squeeze in a bit of shopping too. I’m now ready for an evening curled up on the sofa, cat on my lap, reading the papers. So in honour of my night on the sofa, my first #SundayHome feature is dedicated to SOFAS…
- Aubergine Snooze Velvet Sofa by Graham and Green and as featured in the March issue of Living etc magazine – Gorgeous at £2,250.
- Deco sofa by couch design as featured on Notonthehighstreet – Cool at £2,100.
- Chamonix Velvet Chocolate Sofa by Sweet Pea and Willow “Would not look out of place in a ski chalet” – Luxury at £1,480.
- Fearn Upholstered Small 2 Seater Sofa in Caitlyn Silver by Laura Ashley – Lush at £600.
- Flatford Large Sofa from Sofas and Stuff in Moon Earth Charcoal – Stylish at £1,070.
5 gorgeous sofas in today’s #SundayHome feature but there’s only one #GTopSpot and that goes to… *drum roll*…
#SundayHome #GTopSpot goes to #3 Chamonix Velvet Chocolate Sofa by Sweet Pea and Willow for offering the most luxury at a great price! G x