#SundayHome. On the final day of #London2012, today’s #5aday celebrates Team GB’s incredible 2 weeks & our haul of Golds!
So in honour of our home games and our record number of gold medals, here are 5 gold medal inspired accessories for the home.
- Dwell Gold Record Wall Clock - For Team GB’s record-breaking Olympics, celebrate with this wall clock @ £19.95.
- Heal’s Niki Jones Gold Concentric Cushion - With handmade pompoms to applaud
#OurGreatestTeam @ £70!
- Bohemia Gold Moroccan Pouffe - Our athletes can finally put their feet up on this golden pouffe! @ £100.
- Graham and Green Gold Ball Mirror - Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the greatest of them all? Team GB! £130.
- Minotti London Gold Still Coffee Table - Winning design of 8 circular discs resembling gold medals @ £1,275.
5 stunning golden accessories to adorn the home & celebrate #London2012 but which will take home the Gold medal in today’s #GTopSpot?
#SundayHome #GTopSpot goes to #4 Graham and Green Gold Ball Mirror - Inspirational Gold design statement. G x
Evening! Thankfully the weather’s been a little nicer today (for all the dads out there) although still very windy.
#SundayHome column moves to the bedroom or boudoir & features 5 beautiful pieces/accessories to inspire romance!
- Brissi Hampshire Mirror - Silver Gilt Large Mirror makes a beautiful addition to a bedroom @ £290.
- Oliver Bonas Velvet Tub Chair from The Velvet Chair Company - In many gorgeous colours… my pick is ‘Mink’ @ £385.
- Oliver Bonas Velvet Ottoman from The Velvet Chair Company - Complements the Velvet Chair, again in Mink @ £365.
- The White Company Mulberry Fontaine Quilt & Cushions - Glamorous silk satin quilt & cushions. £300-£500 for set.
- Sweetpea & Willow Sweet Amberley Sleigh Bed - Lounge in luxury in this luscious velvet kingsize bed @ £2,575.
5 sumptuous bedroom pieces & accessories to evoke the senses but which will romance its way into today’s
#SundayHome #GTopSpot winner is #5 Sweetpea & Willow’s Sweet Amberley Sleigh Bed. Will ensure sweet dreams! G x
You’re so vain, I’ll bet you think this tweet is about you. Don’t you?… Today’s
#sundayhome feature is dedicated to beautiful mirrors. So whether you’re vain or just love how a mirror transforms a room or hallway, my pick of 5 beautiful mirrors are coming right up…
- Bordeaux Antique Venetian Mirror from Ivory Pearls Interiors http://www.ivorypearlinteriors.com/mirrors-48/bordeaux-antique-venetian-mirror-462.html - Glam at £203.23.
- Large Venetian Mirror from
@OliverBonas http://www.oliverbonas.com/646017_645997_clear.htm - Stylish and a steal at £98.
- Olivia Ivory Large Mirror from
@LauraAshley__ - Stunning at £192.50 (down from £275.00).
- Ornate Mirror in various colours by
@OutThereOnTwit - available from @nothsdotcom http://bit.ly/zhDt8M - Sensational at £195.
- Hampshire Grey Mirror from Brissi http://www.brissi.co.uk/shop.php?action=show&range=243&pid=544- Divine at £290.
Mirror, mirror on the wall… which is the fairest of them all?
#sundayhome #gtopspot goes to @LauraAshley__‘s Olivia Ivory Large Mirror for being stunning & stylish! G x