#SaturdayShopping! It may officially be spring but the weather is filthy! Weekends like this are made for holing up at home. Today’s #5aday was inspired by a recent trip to The Conran Shop when I fell in love with the bright neon lighting & beautiful displays.
So it may be disgustingly cold out there but bring a bit of spring warmth into the home with today’s
#5aday of bright home accessories!
- Oliver Bonas Neon Water Bottles - Choose from range of bright neon for a splash of colour in the kitchen @ £5.95.
- Heals Pantone Mugs by Whitbread Wilkinson - Choose the right pantone for your home or mood @ £10.
- Amara Pantone Scented Candle – Peach & Rose - Stimulate all the senses with this colourful candle @ £22.
- Graham and Green Felt Gypsy Cushions - Add a pop of colour to your sitting room with these vibrant cushions @ £30.
- Freire Printz Dandelion Clock Limited Edition Screen Print - Brighten up your walls with a stunning print @ £40.
5 brilliantly bright ideas to brighten up the home this dreary weekend but which will brighten up today’s
#SaturdayShopping #GTopSpot goes to #1 Oliver Bonas Neon Water Bottles - The cheap & cheerful option! G x
#TuesdayTreats! With Valentine’s Day looming, be prepared & surprise your partner with more than just flowers this year.
#TuesdayTreats #5aday is 5 different ideas to give to your special someone this Valentine’s Day…
- Liz Prince Design Valentine’s Day Cards - Say I LOVE YOU in a beautifully designed rustic card from £1.50 each.
- The Cutlery Commission Personalised ‘I Love You’ Coffee Spoon - Say I LOVE YOU on an antique silver plated spoon @ £16.
- Artisan Du Chocolat ’Declaration of Romantic Feelings Couture’ - Say I LOVE YOU with choccies @ £20 as recommended by Frances Crute.
- More Than Word Art Personalised ‘Love Is’ Artwork - Say I LOVE YOU in bespoke typographic art from £45 to £305.
- Rockett St George LOVE Neon Light - Say I LOVE YOU in retro neon lights @ £275.
5 unique & special gift ideas for your special someone this Valentine’s Day but which says I LOVE YOU the most in tonight’s
#TuesdayTreats #GTopSpot goes to #4 More Than Word Art Personalised ‘Love Is’ Artwork - Let the words do the talking. G x
Welcome to #SundayHome & in one month’s time it’ll be #Christmas! So tonight’s #5aday theme is beautiful festive ideas for the home.
- Graham and Green Jewel Christmas Decorations - A range of stunning sparkling tree decorations from £3 to £9 each.
- Whippet Grey Card Wreath - Recycled cardboard, cut into oak, pine & maple leaf shapes, ready to decorate @ £34.
- Not On The High Street Glass Lantern Fairy Lights - Pretty garland to lighten up the home this festive season @ £45.
- Homemade London Christmas Cracker Workshop 12 December - Create your own cracking crackers @ £70 for 2 people.
- John Lewis 7ft Snow Capped Christmas Pine Tree with Pine Cones - Snow fake this Christmas! @ £175.
5 great festive ideas for the home but which will atop the Christmas tree as the star of the night in tonight’s #SundayHome #GTopSpot?
Tonight’s #SundayHome #GTopSpot goes to #4 Homemade London Christmas Cracker Workshop 12 December - Get creative this Christmas! G x
Today is Diwali, also known as the festival of lights, a five day festival & one of the most important Hindu festivals of the year…
The lights of Diwali signify the triumph of good over evil & to celebrate today’s #TuesdayTreats features 5 pretty tea light holders.
- Rockett St George Floral Antiqued Silver Tea Light Holders - For a stunning effect at night @ £2.99 each.
- Marks and Spencer Mercury Tealight Holder – Aqua - Add a stylish touch to your home @ £4 each.
- Oliver Bonas Dragonfly Hurricane Lamp - Pretty cream ceramic lamp with cut-out dragonflies for indoors/out @ £14.
- Not on the High Street Six Indian Tea Lights - Beautiful lights covered in glitter, sequins & mosaic mirrors @ £15.
- Lemon Tree Market Small Nickel Handmade Indian Elephant Tea Light Holder - Handmade on fair trade basis @ £15.98.
5 pretty tea light holders but which will shine the brightest in tonight’s #TuesdayTreats #GTopSpot?
Tonight’s #TuesdayTreats #GTopSpot goes to #3 Oliver Bonas Dragonfly Hurricane Lamp - For pure simplicity & style.
To all those that celebrate, may this Diwali be as bright as ever, bringing joy, health & wealth to you & your loved ones. Happy Diwali. G x
Welcome to #SundayHome. Today has been a DVD day (finally watching Homeland Series 1) so today’s #5aday is about putting your feet up… On lazy days like today, what better than to rest your feet on one of these 5 gorgeous ottomans…
- Oliver Bonas Velvet Ottoman - In choice of 9 fabulous colours from Deep Purple to Burnt Orange @ £365.
- La Residence Interiors Earl Ottoman – A stunning addition to your sitting room in neutral tones @ £395.
- Discover & Deliver Quartier Ottomans - For an ultra modern look in different sizes & colours starting from £471.
- John Lewis Barbican Stool - Retro-inspired with a modern twist in 1960s pop-inspired fabric @ £550.
- The White Company Richmond Ottoman - Luxurious bench & useful additional storage in range of neutral colours @ £795.
5 stunning ottomans to add some glamour to your sitting room or bedroom but which is ruling in tonight’s #SundayHome #GTopSpot?
Tonight’s #SundayHome #GTopSpot goes to #2 La Residence Interiors Earl Ottoman - Understated elegance & great value.
Now back to Homeland… can’t believe it’s taken me so long to get round to watching it. I’m hooked! G x
#TuesdayTreats #5aday is gift ideas for girl friends. I have a few friends’ b’days coming up so no excuses now for ideas!
- Nigellissima: Instant Italian Inspiration by Nigella Lawson - Simple, speedy & scrummy Italian meal ideas @ £13
- Homeland Season 1 - Ahead of Season 2, for those who missed this highly accredited drama from last year @ £23.
- Liberty Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Raven - Perfect pillarbox red pout this Autumn @ £23.
- Living Etc Magazine Subscription - A gift of stylish ideas for the home to drool over month after month @ £26.99
- Pierre Herme Paris Signature Macarons - An assortment of 24 macarons in mix of fabulous flavours & colours @ €49.
5 gifts that I would love to receive (hint, hint) but which will be given the ultimate birthday celebration in today’s #GTopSpot?
#TuesdayTreats #GTopSpot goes to #4 Living Etc Magazine Subscription - Excitement every month as each issue lands! G x
Evening & welcome to
#SundayHome. Today’s #5aday theme is ‘Top Drawer’ with 5 chests of drawers to add a touch of style to your home.
- Dwell Monza Wide Chest of Drawers - Go minimalist with this stone neutral colour in matt lacquer @ £299.
- Maison Tiffany Chest of Drawers - Add a touch of glamour to your bedroom with this curvy, silvered chest @ £795.
- Graham and Green 50′s-Style Mirrored Chest of Drawers - For a look back in time into this mirrored chest @ £850.
- Lombok Canton Black Lacquer Three Drawer Chest - Add a dramatic eastern chic feel to your room @ £995.
- Sweet Pea & Willow Painted Floral Chest of Drawers - Go all romantic with this pretty hand painted chest @ £2,875.
5 gorgeous chests of drawers but which is top drawer in tonight’s
#SundayHome #GTopSpot goes to #3 Graham and Green 50′s-Style Mirrored Chest of Drawers - Retro chic! G x
Evening & welcome to
#ThursdayFriday! I love all kinds of different foods but my favourite is Asian food – be it Wagamamas or Yo Sushi.
But if you’re looking for something more upmarket, tonight’s
#5aday is posh Asian nosh served up within stylish surrounds across London.
- Eight Over Eight, King’s Road, Chelsea - Fabulous Pan-Asian menu & lively atmosphere with glamorous decor.
- Mint Leaf, Haymarket - Delicious modern Indian menu and cocktails served in smart, sophisticated setting.
- Roka, Charlotte Street, nr Tottenham Court Rd - Contemporary Japanese Robatayaki menu with striking, yet simple decor.
- Asia de Cuba, St Martins Lane - Fusion of Asian and Cuban cuisine served within upbeat, creative surroundings.
- Tsunami, Clapham - Modern Japanese menu and cocktail bar in sophisticated, stylishly designed restaurant.
5 excellent eateries serving up modern Asian cuisine within chic surroundings but which will be today’s special in the
#ThursdayFriday #GTopSpot goes to #4 Asia de Cuba, St Martins Lane - Food & atmosphere worth experiencing. G x
#SundayHome. On the final day of #London2012, today’s #5aday celebrates Team GB’s incredible 2 weeks & our haul of Golds!
So in honour of our home games and our record number of gold medals, here are 5 gold medal inspired accessories for the home.
- Dwell Gold Record Wall Clock - For Team GB’s record-breaking Olympics, celebrate with this wall clock @ £19.95.
- Heal’s Niki Jones Gold Concentric Cushion - With handmade pompoms to applaud
#OurGreatestTeam @ £70!
- Bohemia Gold Moroccan Pouffe - Our athletes can finally put their feet up on this golden pouffe! @ £100.
- Graham and Green Gold Ball Mirror - Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the greatest of them all? Team GB! £130.
- Minotti London Gold Still Coffee Table - Winning design of 8 circular discs resembling gold medals @ £1,275.
5 stunning golden accessories to adorn the home & celebrate #London2012 but which will take home the Gold medal in today’s #GTopSpot?
#SundayHome #GTopSpot goes to #4 Graham and Green Gold Ball Mirror - Inspirational Gold design statement. G x
Good evening! I hope you’re enjoying the amazing
#London2012 action. Come on Team GB! This is certainly a summer to remember…
So treat yourself this
#TuesdayTreats & mark the occasion with one of tonight’s 5 of the best official Olympic’s memorabilia #London2012.
- London 2012 Olympic Games Skyline Mug from John Lewis - With illustrations of London’s iconic skyline @ £7.
- Links of London 2012 Team GB Band - Support Team GB with pride in this red & blue woven band @ £20.
- Adidas Team GB replica kit women’s vest - Be inspired by the Olympics by getting some new running kit @ £30. NOW SOLD OUT :(
- Adidas AC GB Airliner in white & blue - Cool men’s retro airliner bag in Team GB colours @ £40.
- London 2012 Olympic Games Union Jack cushion - A stylish memento for the home from British designer @ £45.
5 smart ways to remember
#London2012 while showing your support for Team GB this summer but which will scoop Gold in today’s #GTopSpot?
#TuesdayTreats #GTopSpot winner is #3 Adidas Team GB replica kit women’s vest - Keep on running!
Enjoy the rest of your evening & all the
#London2012 action… Off to beach volleyball this Thursday. So can’t wait! See you back here on Thursday for the next #GTime. G x