#SaturdayShopping! It may officially be spring but the weather is filthy! Weekends like this are made for holing up at home. Today’s #5aday was inspired by a recent trip to The Conran Shop when I fell in love with the bright neon lighting & beautiful displays.
So it may be disgustingly cold out there but bring a bit of spring warmth into the home with today’s
#5aday of bright home accessories!
- Oliver Bonas Neon Water Bottles - Choose from range of bright neon for a splash of colour in the kitchen @ £5.95.
- Heals Pantone Mugs by Whitbread Wilkinson - Choose the right pantone for your home or mood @ £10.
- Amara Pantone Scented Candle – Peach & Rose - Stimulate all the senses with this colourful candle @ £22.
- Graham and Green Felt Gypsy Cushions - Add a pop of colour to your sitting room with these vibrant cushions @ £30.
- Freire Printz Dandelion Clock Limited Edition Screen Print - Brighten up your walls with a stunning print @ £40.
5 brilliantly bright ideas to brighten up the home this dreary weekend but which will brighten up today’s
#SaturdayShopping #GTopSpot goes to #1 Oliver Bonas Neon Water Bottles - The cheap & cheerful option! G x
Welcome to #SundayHome. Today has been a DVD day (finally watching Homeland Series 1) so today’s #5aday is about putting your feet up… On lazy days like today, what better than to rest your feet on one of these 5 gorgeous ottomans…
- Oliver Bonas Velvet Ottoman - In choice of 9 fabulous colours from Deep Purple to Burnt Orange @ £365.
- La Residence Interiors Earl Ottoman – A stunning addition to your sitting room in neutral tones @ £395.
- Discover & Deliver Quartier Ottomans - For an ultra modern look in different sizes & colours starting from £471.
- John Lewis Barbican Stool - Retro-inspired with a modern twist in 1960s pop-inspired fabric @ £550.
- The White Company Richmond Ottoman - Luxurious bench & useful additional storage in range of neutral colours @ £795.
5 stunning ottomans to add some glamour to your sitting room or bedroom but which is ruling in tonight’s #SundayHome #GTopSpot?
Tonight’s #SundayHome #GTopSpot goes to #2 La Residence Interiors Earl Ottoman - Understated elegance & great value.
Now back to Homeland… can’t believe it’s taken me so long to get round to watching it. I’m hooked! G x
Evening & welcome to
#SundayHome. Today’s #5aday theme is ‘Top Drawer’ with 5 chests of drawers to add a touch of style to your home.
- Dwell Monza Wide Chest of Drawers - Go minimalist with this stone neutral colour in matt lacquer @ £299.
- Maison Tiffany Chest of Drawers - Add a touch of glamour to your bedroom with this curvy, silvered chest @ £795.
- Graham and Green 50′s-Style Mirrored Chest of Drawers - For a look back in time into this mirrored chest @ £850.
- Lombok Canton Black Lacquer Three Drawer Chest - Add a dramatic eastern chic feel to your room @ £995.
- Sweet Pea & Willow Painted Floral Chest of Drawers - Go all romantic with this pretty hand painted chest @ £2,875.
5 gorgeous chests of drawers but which is top drawer in tonight’s
#SundayHome #GTopSpot goes to #3 Graham and Green 50′s-Style Mirrored Chest of Drawers - Retro chic! G x
#SundayHome. On the final day of #London2012, today’s #5aday celebrates Team GB’s incredible 2 weeks & our haul of Golds!
So in honour of our home games and our record number of gold medals, here are 5 gold medal inspired accessories for the home.
- Dwell Gold Record Wall Clock - For Team GB’s record-breaking Olympics, celebrate with this wall clock @ £19.95.
- Heal’s Niki Jones Gold Concentric Cushion - With handmade pompoms to applaud
#OurGreatestTeam @ £70!
- Bohemia Gold Moroccan Pouffe - Our athletes can finally put their feet up on this golden pouffe! @ £100.
- Graham and Green Gold Ball Mirror - Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the greatest of them all? Team GB! £130.
- Minotti London Gold Still Coffee Table - Winning design of 8 circular discs resembling gold medals @ £1,275.
5 stunning golden accessories to adorn the home & celebrate #London2012 but which will take home the Gold medal in today’s #GTopSpot?
#SundayHome #GTopSpot goes to #4 Graham and Green Gold Ball Mirror - Inspirational Gold design statement. G x
Evening & welcome to
#SundayHome which today follows a Wimbledon theme… Isn’t this tennis too tense to watch? #ComeonAndy.
So if you need a distraction, today’s 5-a-day features accessories for the home in classic Wimbledon colours of purple, green & white.
- Graham and Green Purple Jewel Table Lamp Base - Love this bold & bright lamp base in Wimbledon purple @ £85.
- Amara Green Enamel Clover Frame – Clean green curves will give you the advantage in the style stakes @ £58.
- Oliver Bonas White Moroccan Leather Pouffe – Classic Wimbledon all-white pouffe will net you style points @ £120
- Heals Purple Kartell Optic Cube – Striking accessory serving up style & individualism @ £137.70.
- Wimbledon Limited Edition Lavazza A Modo Mio Coffee Machine – To help you get into the swing of everyday @ £180
5 smashing accessories for the home in Wimbledon colours of purple, green & white but which will ace it’s way into today’s
#SundayHome #GTopSpot goes to #3 Oliver Bonas White Moroccan Leather Pouffe - Game, Set & Match.
Evening! Thankfully the weather’s been a little nicer today (for all the dads out there) although still very windy.
#SundayHome column moves to the bedroom or boudoir & features 5 beautiful pieces/accessories to inspire romance!
- Brissi Hampshire Mirror - Silver Gilt Large Mirror makes a beautiful addition to a bedroom @ £290.
- Oliver Bonas Velvet Tub Chair from The Velvet Chair Company - In many gorgeous colours… my pick is ‘Mink’ @ £385.
- Oliver Bonas Velvet Ottoman from The Velvet Chair Company - Complements the Velvet Chair, again in Mink @ £365.
- The White Company Mulberry Fontaine Quilt & Cushions - Glamorous silk satin quilt & cushions. £300-£500 for set.
- Sweetpea & Willow Sweet Amberley Sleigh Bed - Lounge in luxury in this luscious velvet kingsize bed @ £2,575.
5 sumptuous bedroom pieces & accessories to evoke the senses but which will romance its way into today’s
#SundayHome #GTopSpot winner is #5 Sweetpea & Willow’s Sweet Amberley Sleigh Bed. Will ensure sweet dreams! G x
#SundayHome! Hope you’ve had a lovely weekend. I’ve been catching up with old friends which has been wonderful.
We even had a drink in the garden! So, while the weather isn’t perfect for al fresco entertaining, today’s theme is garden accessories.
- Kew Botanical Gardens Medium Flower Pot - Hand thrown, glazed pots bearing the Royal Botanic Gardens Kew crest @ £18.
- John Lewis Cage Large Coral Tealight Holder - A range of colourful, cage-style tealight holders @ £20.
- Not on the High Street Garden Hammock by Penelope Tom Ltd - Swing away while reading a good book @ £35.
- Daisy Flower Deck Chair from Deckchairs Online - Yellow, white & green polka dot design adds fresh look @ £85.
- Royal Raj Eau de Nil Parasol from the Indian Garden Company - Colonial-style parasol, handmade in India @ £260.
5 gorgeous accessories to brighten up your outside space for entertaining this summer but which will bask in glory in today’s
#SundayHome #GTopSpot goes to #4 Daisy Flower Deck Chair from Deckchairs Online - Fun, colourful designs. G x
Happy Jubilee Sunday! Shame about the weather today for Ma’am’s @riverpageant but loved watching from warmth & comfort of home :-)
So on this historic Sunday, today’s #SundayHome features 5 gorgeous accessories for the home in patriotic colours of red, white & blue!
- Red: @GrahamandGreen Red Series 302 Telephone – Iconic British invention & design classic from the 30s @ £49.95.
- White: The White Company Marble Heart Board – Love this heart-shaped board & 10% goes to @GreatOrmondSt @ £45.
- Blue: @AmaraUK Jan Constantine Duck Egg Blue Crown Cushion – Divine hand embroidered cushion @ £90.
- Red: @dwelluk Oval Coffee Table – Make a statement with this stylish red gloss lacquer coffee table @ £249.
- White: @notonthehighst Four ‘In a Flutter’ Hand Crafted Wall Artworks – Beautiful butterfly centre-piece @ £525.
5 gorgeous accessories to show our patriotic style at home but which will be leading the pageant in today’s #GTopSpot?
Today’s special Jubilee #SundayHome #GTopSpot goes to #3 @AmaraUK‘s Jan Constantine Duck Egg Blue Crown Cushion. G x
Hope you’re all enjoying your Sunday? I’ve had a hectic few days & haven’t had a moment to sit down & write today’s #SundayHome feature.
So… I hope you don’t mind that I’m going to re-post my very first #GTime 5-a-day from February – a #SundayHome feature on #sofas…
- Aubergine Snooze Velvet Sofa by
@grahamandgreen as featured in the March issue of @Livingetc - Gorgeous at £2,250.
- Deco sofa by couch design as featured on @notonthehighstreet - Cool at £2,100.
- Chamonix Velvet Chocolate Sofa by
@sweetpeawillow ”Would not look out of place in a ski chalet” - Luxury at £1,480.
- Fearn Upholstered Small 2 Seater Sofa in Caitlyn Silver by
@LauraAshley__ - Lush at £600.
- Flatford Large Sofa from
@sofasandstuff in Moon Earth Charcoal - Stylish at £1,070.
5 gorgeous sofas in today’s
#sundayhome feature but there’s only one #GTopSpot and that goes to… *drum roll*…
#sundayhome #gtopspot goes to #3 Chamonix Velvet Chocolate Sofa by @sweetpeawillow for offering the most luxury at a great price! G x
So has your Sunday been a day of rest? Not for me! Up too early for a long training run & managed to squeeze in a bit of shopping too. I’m now ready for an evening curled up on the sofa, cat on my lap, reading the papers. So in honour of my night on the sofa, my first #SundayHome feature is dedicated to SOFAS…
- Aubergine Snooze Velvet Sofa by Graham and Green and as featured in the March issue of Living etc magazine - Gorgeous at £2,250.
- Deco sofa by couch design as featured on Notonthehighstreet - Cool at £2,100.
- Chamonix Velvet Chocolate Sofa by Sweet Pea and Willow ”Would not look out of place in a ski chalet” - Luxury at £1,480.
- Fearn Upholstered Small 2 Seater Sofa in Caitlyn Silver by Laura Ashley - Lush at £600.
- Flatford Large Sofa from Sofas and Stuff in Moon Earth Charcoal - Stylish at £1,070.
5 gorgeous sofas in today’s #SundayHome feature but there’s only one #GTopSpot and that goes to… *drum roll*…
#SundayHome #GTopSpot goes to #3 Chamonix Velvet Chocolate Sofa by Sweet Pea and Willow for offering the most luxury at a great price! G x