#WellbeingWednesday! In 4 weeks, I will be on holiday & the countdown is now on to get bikini ready for the beach…
So to help, today’s
#WellbeingWednesday shares 5 steps (Part 1) of an intensive 4 week plan focused on burning fat & getting rid of cellulite!
- Week 1 – Fat burning through interval training. Run 3 times this week, changing the speed & intensity up & down every 4/5 minutes.
- Interval training is most effective first thing in the morning (if poss) as this kick-starts your metabolism for the rest of the day meaning more calories burned!
- Week 2 – Banish cellulite. Combine Week 1 interval training sessions with 15 mins of lower body deep stretches (longer than 30 secs).
- I’d recommend a yoga or pilates class as well to really ensure you’re getting the most from your deep stretching this week.
- It’s obvious but make sure to drink lots of water & eat a balanced diet. Cut back on alcohol & you’ll see the benefits on the beach!
5 steps to focus on for the next 2 weeks. Part 2 of the 4 week plan will be revealed in the next
#WellbeingWednesday #GTime in 2 weeks’ time.
#GTime is now every other day, so see you back here at 6pm on #ShoeFriday for the next post. Have a lovely evening! G x
It’s #WellbeingWednesday & downhill to the bank holiday!
I’m dedicating today to my 5 top tips for getting bikini-ready for summer…
- Kick-start the day with porridge & blueberries for a slow release of energy throughout the day & your RDA of antioxidants & fibre.
- Run at least 3 times a week for great all-over exercise. Not only is it free, it’s good therapy after a stressful day in the office!
- Combine running with plenty of good stretching plus 5 reps of 20 sit-ups & 5 reps of 10 press-ups daily, for toned tummy & arms.
- Snack on pistachios or almonds – for protein, fibre & other vitamins & minerals while lower in calories & fat than other nuts.
- Drink peppermint tea for its healing & calming digestive properties & it’s good for the skin too. Give up alcohol during the week?!!
5 simple steps to getting into shape & ready for one of the beautiful bikinis I featured on Saturday. Now all we need is the sunshine! G x
Happy #SaturdayShopping! Another wet day in London which made me think of today’s shopping theme of bikinis… naturally!
My favourite 5 bikinis of the moment to follow… let’s hope we’ll have some warmer weather soon so I can get working on the tan!
- @Accessorize Neon Brights Twist Bandeau & Tie Side Brief – On trend neon colourful bikini top & bottom @ £15+£12.
- @REISS Layla Leaf Trim Light Bronze Bikini – Look like a bronzed goddess in this glam bikini @ £49.
- @KRSC_Chelsea Seafolly Safari Underwire Bikini Top & Hipster Tie Pant – Show off your wild side @ £49+£39.
- @Selfridges Heidi Klein Catherine Halterneck Bikini – Get in the mood for sun & sea with a nautical look @ £180.
- @Harvey_Nichols Vix Betsey Bandeau Bikini Top & Tie Side Bottom – Shimmer away in this taupe combo @ £105+£85.
5 beautiful bikinis to show off your curves but which is the hottest look that’ll make you dazzle on the golden sands this summer?
Today’s #SaturdayShopping #GTopSpot goes to #5 @Harvey_Nichols‘s Vix Betsey Bandeau Bikini Top & Tie Side Bottom for being over the taupe gorgeous. Bring on the sun! G x