Thinking ahead to Saturday’s 30km in Paris with
@FitchickTori my ultra-running pal has agreed to share some tips on how best to prepare.
- Sleep well in the days prior, stress little, hydrate lots (not wine) and eat healthy, nutritious, wholesome foods.
- Try to visualise the entire race; how you will feel, the sights, smells, the terrain, the hot French boys around you…
- Lay everything out the night before – clothes, bib, pack & make sure you’ll look good just in case a cameraman takes a pic!
- Think about how running that far makes you 100% entitled to feast at aid stations – cheese, baguettes, chocolates & more.
- Be motivated by the end result – finish line, hot shower, French wine, massage and shopping galore!